Red Island Restoration is a response to God’s leading in our lives to see Madagascar restored in Health, Forests and Hope in Christ. Just as God has called us to Madagascar physically, we know He has called a team of individuals, churches and organizations to partner with us through prayer and financial resources. We invite you to join this team as we work together to see the island of Madagascar and its people restored.
We’re continually building a team of people who are committed to praying regularly for our ministry. A monthly email update is sent out detailing exciting stories about what’s happening in Madagascar as well as ways in which you can pray for the ministries, the people we’re working with and for our family.
If you’re interested in receiving our monthly emails and/or joining our prayer team , drop us a line on the contact us page and let us know!
If you feel called to use your gifts and talents in Madagascar first hand, contact us! We welcome the opportunity to host individuals and teams.
We’re also praying specifically for like-minded folks with a heart for serving Jesus and His people through these specific roles:
- A credentialed school teacher with a passion for learning, creativity and adventure to aid in homeschooling missionary kids.
- A Licensed midwife or physician with obstetrical skills to join a team of Malagasy and foreign midwives at the Sarobidy Maternity Center to provide quality prenatal care, safe labor and delivery support as well as postpartum care and education to young women in the community.
- General Surgeon to pioneer the establishment and operations of an operating room at the Sarobidy Maternity Center.
- Physician to pioneer the establishment and operations of a family practice medical clinic in the city of Mahajanga on the Northwest coast.
- Creative Designer to partner with the artisans of Sarobidy Creations to further propel the artisan project in Madagascar as well as abroad.